- Show all
- Allergy Shots & Tablets (Immunotherapy)
- Allergy Symptoms
- Allergy Testing
- Allergy Treatment
- Asthma & Breathing Problems
- Asthma Symptoms
- Asthma Treatment
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Child Allergies
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Climate Change and Allergies
- Drug Allergies
- Drug Sensitivity
- Ear infections
- Egg Allergies
- Environmental Trigger Avoidance
- Eye Symptoms
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
- Home Environment Control
- Insect Allergies
- Latex Allergies
- Meat Allergy
- Milk Allergies
- Nasal Symptoms
- Peanut Allergies
- Peanut Allergies
- Pet Allergies
- Seasonal Allergies
- Severe Reactions, Anaphylaxis & Epinephrine
- Shellfish Allergies
- Skin Allergies
- Skin Symptoms (Itching, Hives, Etc)
- Go to When Should Parents Be Worried About Frequent Ear Infections?
When Should Parents Be Worried About Frequent Ear Infections?
We as allergists frequently see little children with frequent ear infections, and the real question is when should we worry as parents or as physicians?
- Go to Is it safe to take asthma medications when pregnant?
Is it safe to take asthma medications when pregnant?
Individuals who have asthma who become pregnant should generally remain on their asthma medications because they are thought to be safe.
- Go to Are all epinephrine auto injectors the same? How do they differ?
Are all epinephrine auto injectors the same? How do they differ?
The most important thing is for you to have a device that you can carry with you, you can afford, and you know how and when to use it.
- Go to Why should I see an allergist for my eczema?
Why should I see an allergist for my eczema?
Allergists can not only treat eczema with topical therapies, we can also help identify triggers of your eczema and help you know what to avoid
- Go to Should I introduce allergenic foods to my infant?
Should I introduce allergenic foods to my infant?
When a child is around four months or so, they may be ready to have solid foods introduced.
- Go to Treating Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyps
Treating Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyps
This tool prepares you to talk with your otolaryngologist (ENT) or allergist to decide what treatments are best for you.
- Go to Help Your Child or Teenager Control Their Severe Asthma
Help Your Child or Teenager Control Their Severe Asthma
What's the best treatment for your child's severe asthma? Use this online tool to explore your options, and take your results to your allergist!
- Go to Should I Treat My Allergies With Immunotherapy?
Should I Treat My Allergies With Immunotherapy?
Use this online tool with your allergist to find out how immunotherapy might help you treat your allergy and asthma symptoms.