You are here
Allergies and Asthma Can Be Harder to Control at School Than at Home Working with the teacher, coaches and school administration can help control symptoms
Summer is Actually the Perfect Time to Think About Fall Allergies Getting ahead of symptoms now means less suffering later
- Allergies and Asthma Can Be Harder to Control at School Than at Home
- Summer is Actually the Perfect Time to Think About Fall Allergies
- Daily “Soak and Smear” or Steer Clear?
- Teens With Allergies and Asthma: Start Prepping Now for College
- Allergies and Asthma are Bigger Summer Camp Challenges than Homesickness
Facts & Statistics
- 16.9 million adults and 6.7 million children have been diagnosed with hay fever in the last year.
- Allergic diseases, which include asthma, are the fifth most prevalent chronic diseases in all ages, and the third most common in children.
- Asthma results in 456,000 hospitalizations and 2.1 million emergency room visits annually.
- Weather conditions such as extremely dry, wet or windy weather can worsen an asthma condition.