You are here
Want romance this Valentine's Day? Help your sweetie avoid allergy and asthma triggers Less sneezing and wheezing means more time for kissing!
Which medications work best to deal with your spring allergies? And how much do you need to take to be effective?
- Want romance this Valentine's Day? Help your sweetie avoid allergy and asthma triggers
- Let it snow, but don’t let your allergies be “frightful”
- 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting Press Kit
- Memories of summer camp should be filled with joy, not allergy symptoms
- Top Allergy Organizations Issue Joint Statement on President Trump’s Proposed Budget
Facts & Statistics
- 16.9 million adults and 6.7 million children have been diagnosed with hay fever in the last year.
- Allergic diseases, which include asthma, are the fifth most prevalent chronic diseases in all ages, and the third most common in children.
- Asthma results in 456,000 hospitalizations and 2.1 million emergency room visits annually.
- Weather conditions such as extremely dry, wet or windy weather can worsen an asthma condition.