You are here
ACAAI warns against stopping use of your prescription asthma medication for Primatene Mist Don’t use Primatene Mist without discussing first with your allergist.
Got teens with allergies and asthma? They want Halloween fun too Follow common sense tips to let them howl the night away.
- Got teens with allergies and asthma? They want Halloween fun too
- Kindergartener or college student, your child with allergies needs to prepare for back to school
- Get ready for fall allergies because they're headed your way
- A little preparation means sending your allergic camper off with confidence this summer
- Want romance this Valentine's Day? Help your sweetie avoid allergy and asthma triggers
Facts & Statistics
- 16.9 million adults and 6.7 million children have been diagnosed with hay fever in the last year.
- Allergic diseases, which include asthma, are the fifth most prevalent chronic diseases in all ages, and the third most common in children.
- Asthma results in 456,000 hospitalizations and 2.1 million emergency room visits annually.
- Weather conditions such as extremely dry, wet or windy weather can worsen an asthma condition.