You are here
Preguntas Frecuentes De Los Pacientes Sobre La Vacuna Contra El COVID-19 Los alergistas de la ACAAI responden preguntas sobre las reacciones alérgicas y más
Update: What You Need to Know About 2021 Spring Allergies A practice guideline points to new recommendations for managing hay fever
- Preguntas Frecuentes De Los Pacientes Sobre La Vacuna Contra El COVID-19
- Update: What You Need to Know About 2021 Spring Allergies
- In Survey of Those with Uncontrolled Asthma, Half Smoked Cannabis
- Frequently Asked Patient Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Precautions Don’t Mean an Absence of Romance this Valentine’s Day
Facts & Statistics
- 16.9 million adults and 6.7 million children have been diagnosed with hay fever in the last year.
- Allergic diseases, which include asthma, are the fifth most prevalent chronic diseases in all ages, and the third most common in children.
- Asthma results in 456,000 hospitalizations and 2.1 million emergency room visits annually.
- Weather conditions such as extremely dry, wet or windy weather can worsen an asthma condition.