You are here
Hidden Halloween allergy and asthma triggers are truly frightful Steer clear of triggers you may not have known existed.
Leaves are falling. autumn is calling. So are fall allergies Immunotherapy could be the “shot in the arm” you need to treat your allergies.
- Hidden Halloween allergy and asthma triggers are truly frightful
- Don’t let back to school mean back to allergy and asthma symptoms
- Make sure your red, white and blue celebration is allergy- and asthma-free
- Preparation is key as you head to college with allergies and asthma
- Spring cleaning: clear your house and your nasal passages
Facts & Statistics
- 16.9 million adults and 6.7 million children have been diagnosed with hay fever in the last year.
- Allergic diseases, which include asthma, are the fifth most prevalent chronic diseases in all ages, and the third most common in children.
- Asthma results in 456,000 hospitalizations and 2.1 million emergency room visits annually.
- Weather conditions such as extremely dry, wet or windy weather can worsen an asthma condition.