You are here
This Fall, Keep Kids Safe from COVID-19, as Well as Allergy and Asthma Triggers New regimens and ones already in place will protect kids with allergies and asthma
Preguntas Frecuentes De Los Pacientes Sobre La Vacuna Contra El COVID-19 Los alergistas de la ACAAI responden preguntas sobre las reacciones alérgicas y más
- This Fall, Keep Kids Safe from COVID-19, as Well as Allergy and Asthma Triggers
- Preguntas Frecuentes De Los Pacientes Sobre La Vacuna Contra El COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Patient Questions About the COVID-19 Vaccine
- This Summer, Camps Need to Protect Kids From COVID-19, and Allergy and Asthma Triggers
- Actualizaciones del ACAAI en las orientaciones sobre el riesgo de reacciones alérgicas a las vacunas contra la COVID-19
Facts & Statistics
- 16.9 million adults and 6.7 million children have been diagnosed with hay fever in the last year.
- Allergic diseases, which include asthma, are the fifth most prevalent chronic diseases in all ages, and the third most common in children.
- Asthma results in 456,000 hospitalizations and 2.1 million emergency room visits annually.
- Weather conditions such as extremely dry, wet or windy weather can worsen an asthma condition.