You are here
Make sure your red, white and blue celebration is allergy- and asthma-free
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, Ill.
Preparation is key as you head to college with allergies and asthma Make sure everything is in order as you take over your care.
- Make sure your red, white and blue celebration is allergy- and asthma-free
- Preparation is key as you head to college with allergies and asthma
- Spring cleaning: clear your house and your nasal passages
- Boy Scout motto – be prepared – works for parents of campers with allergies and asthma
- Surprise your valentine while keeping them allergy- and asthma-free
Facts & Statistics
- 16.9 million adults and 6.7 million children have been diagnosed with hay fever in the last year.
- Allergic diseases, which include asthma, are the fifth most prevalent chronic diseases in all ages, and the third most common in children.
- Asthma results in 456,000 hospitalizations and 2.1 million emergency room visits annually.
- Weather conditions such as extremely dry, wet or windy weather can worsen an asthma condition.