- Show all
- Allergy Shots & Tablets (Immunotherapy)
- Allergy Symptoms
- Allergy Testing
- Allergy Treatment
- Asthma & Breathing Problems
- Asthma Symptoms
- Asthma Treatment
- Child Allergies
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Climate Change and Allergies
- Drug Allergies
- Drug Sensitivity
- Ear infections
- Egg Allergies
- Environmental Trigger Avoidance
- Eye Symptoms
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
- Home Environment Control
- Insect Allergies
- Latex Allergies
- Meat Allergy
- Milk Allergies
- Nasal Symptoms
- Peanut Allergies
- Peanut Allergies
- Pet Allergies
- Seasonal Allergies
- Severe Reactions, Anaphylaxis & Epinephrine
- Shellfish Allergies
- Skin Allergies
- Skin Symptoms (Itching, Hives, Etc)
- Go to Should I use a home testing kit to diagnose a food allergy?
Should I use a home testing kit to diagnose a food allergy?
The challenge with home testing kits is that a lot of them aren't actually testing the proper antibody that we're looking for in an allergy.
- Go to Social and Emotional Impacts of Allergic Disease
Social and Emotional Impacts of Allergic Disease
If managing the social and emotional impacts of your atopic condition feels stressful and overwhelming, know that you’re not alone.
- Go to I’m allergic to pollen: How do I keep pollen out of my house?
I’m allergic to pollen: How do I keep pollen out of my house?
Keep the windows of your house closed. Opening the windows of your house for a few hours is not like taking a walk in the park.
- Go to Why should I see an allergist for my asthma?
Why should I see an allergist for my asthma?
For many of our patients, allergens are an important trigger for their asthma. Asthma is one of the allergic diseases.
- Go to Allergies and Asthma are Bigger Summer Camp Challenges than Homesickness
Allergies and Asthma are Bigger Summer Camp Challenges than Homesickness
Finding the right camp for your child with allergies or asthma can seem daunting, depending on how serious their symptoms are.
- Go to Double Duty Spring Cleaning: Keep Healthy and Tidy
Double Duty Spring Cleaning: Keep Healthy and Tidy
Allergy season can last all year for those sensitive to indoor allergens, but it can worsen in the spring when pollen becomes an issue.
- Go to What does asthma have to do with your allergies? Probably a lot.
What does asthma have to do with your allergies? Probably a lot.
While the two may not seem related, studies show about two-thirds or more of those with asthma also have an allergy.
- Go to Before School Starts, Train all the Brains for Allergies and Asthma
Before School Starts, Train all the Brains for Allergies and Asthma
An allergy or asthma action plan doesn’t do any good if it’s not shared with the people who can act on it.