- Go to I’m allergic to pollen: How do I keep pollen out of my house?
I’m allergic to pollen: How do I keep pollen out of my house?
Keep the windows of your house closed. Opening the windows of your house for a few hours is not like taking a walk in the park.
- Go to Why should I see an allergist for my asthma?
Why should I see an allergist for my asthma?
For many of our patients, allergens are an important trigger for their asthma. Asthma is one of the allergic diseases.
- Go to Se acerca el otoño. Adelántese desde ahora a los síntomas de alergia
- Go to Autumn is coming: Get ahead of allergy symptoms now
- Go to For Allergy and Asthma Sufferers, Climate Change Means Worse Symptoms and Harsher Season
Allergy, Allergy Symptoms, Allergy Testing, Allergy Treatment, Asthma, Asthma & Breathing Problems, Asthma Symptoms, Asthma Treatment, Child Allergies, Hay Fever, Seasonal Allergies
For Allergy and Asthma Sufferers, Climate Change Means Worse Symptoms and Harsher Season
Experts from the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) caution that pollen season is starting earlier and lasting longer than in past decade…
- Go to New Study: 36% of YouTube Videos Contain Misleading Hay Fever Information